Date: 2/9/18 5:13 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Benton Kite correction
Just to avoid further confusion, I should clarify that the White-tailed
Kite location is in NW Benton Co., not NE, as I erroneously wrote in my
initial post.

Price Creek Rd. (also labeled Christenson Rd. on some maps) is about .75
miles south of Maxfield Creek Rd., off Kings Valley Hwy (Hwy 223). About a
mile east of Kings Valley Rd., Price Creek Rd. connects with Pit Rd., which
leads north to Maxfield Creek Rd. I found the kite by scanning west across
the open area from the high point of Pit Rd.

For additional directions, check the map for my eBird list:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42624037

Good luck!

Hendrik

--