Date: 2/9/18 12:57 pm
From: Sharyn Ogden <aussiebwat...>
Subject: Re: great day for raptors!
I have seen the nest, if you back up to the big black tank and look up to
the left you will be able to see it. I have a couple of pictures but I do
have to tell you it's pretty hard to see. I have tried to pinpoint the
nest from Bellepoint park but no luck thus far. It's pretty well
camouflage.

Join us on Facebook!