Date: 2/8/18 2:11 pm
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Walk leader wanted for 3rd Fridays on Corona Hill
Hello SFBirders,

One of our longest running monthly bird walks sponsored by Golden Gate Audubon may be losing its regular leaders in upcoming months and I wanted to recruit some people to help fill the role.

There's a large number of sharp observers reading this list and I'm hoping at least a couple of you will consider this.Eddie Bartley has agreed to lead the next walk on 2/16 so I can spend some time with any prospective new leaders going over key information about Corona Hill and it's birds.

Please email me off list if interested.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone