Date: 2/8/18 1:40 pm
From: kickback <bill_kosar...>
Subject: [cobirds] El Paso County Clear Springs Ranch No screech owl today
Several other birders and I checked the location next to the creek at Clear
Springs Ranch where the screech owl had been reported over a span of a few
hours this morning. We found the cavity in the cottonwood but no owl as of
about 12:30 pm.

I am curious as to what time of day the other folks who saw it have seen it.

Thanks

Bill Kosar

<bill_kosar...>