Date: 2/8/18 10:15 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Need Raptor ID Help
What a pleasant surprise!

Relative to accipiters, Broad-winged might be called
Broad-tailed hawk. Note the proportionately much
shorter, broader tail in this pose compared to accipiters
on the web.

This comparison works for Steller's Eagle vs. Bald Eagle as well.
Older Steller's can have white heads, but have proportionately
very short tails.

Bob OBrien PDX