Date: 2/7/18 5:55 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Tripod...
I have a Tri-pac but I don’t use it much. I agree that it’s comfortable and good for long hikes without much stopping to look at birds, but I find that when I need the scope for frequent and quick viewing, I can’t get it off my back and into position quickly enough to get on the birds, so I just carry my scope on my shoulder.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>