Date: 2/7/18 4:15 pm
From: Georgia McDonald <gmcdonald1501...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Tripod...
With respect to the difficulty of carrying a scope on long hikes--- Dan & I
are surprised by how rarely we see anyone else using a Tri-pak.
We have used one for 20+ years & highly recommend it. Granted, it cost a
lot less when we purchased it.

http://www.optics4birding.com/wandering-tattler-tri-pak.html