Date: 2/7/18 3:58 pm
From: John Filigenzi <jjfiligenzi...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Tripod...
We have a Vortex Razor HD - 60x85 Angled Scope along with the Vortex STX Tripod with 128 RC Micro-Fluid Head - this works quite well although a bit heavy for a long hike and a bit bulky for airline travel.

As a result we have a Vortex Razor HD 11-33x50 Angled Scope with Vanguard ABEO 243CV CF Tripod with PH-113V (carbon fiber legs). This is a great small scope for those long hikes and travel.

The items above were purchased from Eagle Optics while they were still in business. The carbon fiber legs purchased from B&H Photo (found purchasing from this store a bit less expensive then purchasing from a birding site).

Jack & Jean Filigenzi
Gambrills, MD

Sent from my iPhone