Date: 2/7/18 2:57 pm
From: Al Eisner <eisner...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] "Nob Hill" pond
This morning (Feb. 7) the pond behind the Redwood Shores Marketplace
had lots of ducks, including hundreds of (possibly over 500) Canvasbacks
and at least 22 Lesser Scaup. But I didn't manage to find the Tufted.
A consolation prize was the male Blue-Winged Teal, which I had missed
on previous visits. It was on the small vegetated south-most island for
a while. Last week there was a pair of Cinnamon Teal at the same place
(not seen today).

Al Eisner

Posted by: Al Eisner <eisner...>

<*> Your email settings: