Date: 2/7/18 8:56 am
From: JimC <jimcancil...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Tripod...
I missed the bid on a 65mm Alpha scope for my wife yesterday... (She is happy with her Monarch binocs but came back from a gathering in Titusville, FL last week excited at the prospect of using a scope - after seeing so many down there.) Working with my hands, I much enjoy quality tools over cufflinked shirts. I'll keep on the hunt for used 65mm scope, but thought I'd ask about a tripod.

As she is 98lbs and no youngster, weight is a concern. We have a fairly heavy tripod for a DSLR and a monopod — neither suitable. Perhaps you have light one you prefer. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Jim/Salisbury