Date: 2/6/18 7:13 pm
From: Herbert Flavell <herb1013...>
Subject: Re: OT: SGL 300 will remain free of wind turbines Lackawanna Co. PA
My family and I went to Dallas, Pa to look at camping trailers to go
camping. There are hundreds of those wind generators at the top of all
the mountains down there. I was amazed at how many there were. They spin
slowly but still will kill birds of all kinds no mater where they are.
Herb Flavell, Gods Knob, Milk Can Corners Susquehanna County.

On 2/6/2018 4:33 PM, Gerald Kruth wrote:
> I second a hearty "Thank You," to those signers, and especially to you beautiful people who cared enough to actually DO SOMETHING to prevent the installation of these bird-killing devices in one of our SGL.
>

> Jerry Kruth
> Pgh

Join us on Facebook!