Date: 2/6/18 3:18 pm
From: Craig Tumer <craig...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Valley Crossbills
I just received an email from Matt Young confirming that the Red
Crossbill I saw in Wilsonville earlier today is a Western Hemlock/Type
3 crossbill.
Craig TumerPortland

From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Date: Tue, February 06, 2018 9:57 am
To: Obol <obol...>

Hi All,Just a minute ago I had a flock of some 50 crossbills
fly over my house, here in western Polk County (Falls City).
Was nice to see. They were headed east. As I have not heard
of any reports outside the coast in W Oregon, this was
surprising. However, I don't read all of the reports on
OBOL, so may have missed something. Now, if only there were
some of the White-winged variety...........I assume there were
all Reds, so hopefully they will return for a better look.

--
Bill Tice
:

POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!