Date: 2/6/18 10:47 am
From: Jacob Mathison <jacobmathison1...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Western Wood Peewee
Starlings do VERY good Peewee imitations. I have been fooled many times by
them. They also do great Say's Phoebe imitations, and I've heard one pull
off a Clark's Nutcracker call quite well here in the valley!

Jacob Mathison
jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography

<http://jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography>
"If you keep a green tree in your heart, perhaps a singing bird will
come." ~Chinese Proverb