Date: 2/6/18 7:15 am
From: Jennie Brooks <2014birder...>
Subject: Re: Canton Lake
Hal, when you say old nature trail, are you talking about the Rough
Horsetail Trail? Derek and I were there the weekend before and I heard a
hooting but never saw an owl.
As for the ferruginous hawk, was it on the left side of the road? And was
it a dark morph? It stood out to me bc it had the dark front as opposed to
all the red tailed hawks with the white spotted front. And if all that's
the case, YES, we saw it. Whoop!
Jennie

Join us on Facebook!