Date: 2/5/18 10:33 pm
From: Steve Davis <spd8109...>
Subject: Re: Canton Lake
Thanks to Larry for getting us out Saturday, despite the cold and wind. It
finally turned into a warmer, sunnier, calmer day by the time we ended the
trip at Red Rock Canyon.

And, as is often the case, thanks to those birders who left early, so the
"bird of the day"--a Barred Owl--would show up for the rest of us.

--steve d and mary l

Join us on Facebook!