Date: 2/5/18 8:57 pm
From: David Brostoff <davbro...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Bird alarm cry identification
Tonight from about 8:00 to 8:30 p.m. I heard a loud bird alarm cry from somewhere high in the hillside oaks near the Clark Kerr Campus in Berkeley.

It was a single-note, full-throated scream that lasted for a second or so and was repeated about every five seconds.

There is a recording here:
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sqkcvpf2oet17he/AABnF948HCw_9yJKbIbbxUiva?dl=0>

I would be grateful for an identification.

David

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)