Date: 2/5/18 3:59 pm
From: George A Suennen <george...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Tilden Nature Area, Jewel Lake
Hello all,

Went back to Tilden Park to confirm the sapsucker we had spotted on
Friday.  This time I got a good look and identified it as a young
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.  I posted some photo on my website at
http://birds.avianist.com/2018/180205-Jewel-Lake .

Also got some photos of the Varied Thrush (saw 6 today) that I missed
last week.  The kingfisher is still at the lake, the Fox sparrows were
acting pretty tame allowing me to get very close (almost like the
California Towhees) and also saw a Northern Flicker.

Best Regards,

George

http://birds.avianist.com

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)