Date: 2/5/18 3:01 pm
From: Griffin Richards <griffingrichards...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] NM - RFI, Lesser Prairie-Chickens
Hello all!

I’m going to be in NM in late March this year, and I was wondering if there’s anyone I could contact to organize safely seeing Lesser Prairie-Chickens? I’d imagine they’re reliable on lek but that these are tightly protected, for good reason. If there aren’t any leks safely accessible through any person or organization, is there a spot or area that people prefer for finding free-roaming prairie-chickens away from the lek? Any info would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would like to reply off-list, my email is griffingrichards AT yahoo DOT com.

Thanks for any help!
Griffin
Somerville, MA