Date: 2/4/18 6:55 pm
From: SequoiaAudubon Society <sequoia_audubon_society...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Beginner Bird Walk, Bedwell Bayfront Park; Sat Feb 10; 10:00am - Noon

Beginner Bird Walk, Bedwell Bayfront Park

Saturday, February 10, 10:00am - 12:00pm

All are welcome to join Friends of Bedwell Bayfront Park and Sequoia Audubon Society for a 1-2 hour beginner bird walk. We should see wintering ducks and shorebirds, perhaps egrets, a raptor (hawk) or two, and some LBBs (little brown birds). Bring binoculars if you have them: if not, we'll share ours with you. Directions: Meet at the parking lot by restrooms at Bedwell Bayfront Park, 1600 Marsh Road, Menlo Park. Heavy rain cancels. For more information: Adam Dudley Contact: <adam.dudley...>

View this event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/125955238095371/
Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html

Join us on Facebook!