Date: 2/4/18 4:50 pm
From: Peggy Mundy <peggy_busby...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Common Goldeneye with problem
I would recommend contacting PAWS in Lynnwood, they cover King County.  Even if they can't help, they may be able to suggest where to go next.  I don't know if Seattle City Parks is prepared to deal with issues like this.
PAWS Wildlife Center at 425.412.4040

Peggy MundyBothell, WA
On Sunday, February 4, 2018, 4:42:33 PM PST, Izzy & Kendrick <gobirder...> wrote:

Hi all,

This afternoon, Kendrick and I spotted a female Common Goldeneye at Green Lake who appears to have some fishing line (or some such) wrapped around her body. She is able to swim, but we are concerned for her wellbeing. Does anyone out there have any suggestions about getting her some help?
She was swimming around and underneath one of the concrete platforms just behind the Bathhouse Theater. Facing east, it’s the platform on the right.

Thanks in advance for any help.

izzy wong
seattle, wa
<gobirder...>