Date: 2/4/18 3:00 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: Flicker York Co
Interesting, Georgia, as I have a flicker and sapsucker this winter as well which is not typical for me. Lucky for me, we also have had pileateds along with hairy, red-bellied, and downy.

Have a good night.

Ann

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

> On Feb 4, 2018, at 1:49 PM, Georgia Kagle <jazzy523...> wrote:
>
> I have a flicker this winter in addition to the sapsucker. Along with red-bellied, Downey and hairy, I only need to have the pileated show up. But he doesn’t usually come till spring unfortunately
>
> Georgia Kagle
> Carroll Twp/York Co
>

> Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
> Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

Join us on Facebook!