Date: 2/3/18 4:35 pm
From: Sheila Driscoll <smd68...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Friends of Mystic River/Menotomy Bird Club Mystic Lakes Trip 2/3/18
Paul,

Many thanks for the wonderful cormorant tutorial and other informative
tidbits about the Mystic Lake birds, all during a very sunny but
bitterly cold morning.  After the eagle appeared, you suggested maybe
the red tails would become territorial, and bingo, exactly what you
predicted happened.  Thanks again for sharing your phenomenal knowledge
about the ducks, eagles, and other birds that come to the Mystic Lakes.

Sheila Driscoll