Date: 2/2/18 8:46 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Emp. Goose
Yesterday, I did a loop around the Bend airport and checked farm fields
and a couple of ponds for the emperor goose.  No luck.  I took McGrath
Road to Waughn Rd and then over to Nelson.  This is all east of the Bend
Airport.  I wish I would have checked out Stenkamp Road which is farther
east.  Looks like there is good farmland there and Terry Drive cuts
right through it.

On 2/2/2018 8:16 PM, Erik Kancler wrote:
> Visited both ponds this afternoon. Saw Mike’s odd goose at the second
> pond and the Eurasian Wigeon was still present. No sign of the Emperor.
>
>> On Feb 2, 2018, at 3:34 PM, Mike Ogle <mogle...>
>> <mailto:<mogle...>> wrote:
>>
>> I was out at Hatfield and looked for the E.Goose and was directed to
>> the NE corner of the 2^nd pond.  I found the goose but it wasn’t an
>> Emperor but looked like a hybrid Canada.  Had a white face but gray
>> every where else.  Took some photos.  On my way back to the car,
>> plinkers  or hunters were shooting and bullets were striking near
>> me.  Be careful.  Mike
>
> --
> Erik Kancler
> 541.788.8460
> <erik.m.kancler...> <mailto:<erik.m.kancler...>

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957