Date: 2/2/18 1:49 pm
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Re: spring
We were serenaded by a BEWICK'S WREN down the hill from our house a few
days ago while walking down to breakfast. I got a short video clip.
dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 at 1:38 PM
From: "Alan Contreras" <acontrer56...>
To: OBOL <obol...>
Subject: [obol] springHeard my first Western Wood-Starling on this
65-degree day Feb 2 in Eugene. At least a month early.

Golden-crowned Sparrows never stopped singing this winter. I don’t
recall hearing them on a daily basis any previous winter. I’d say five
or six days out of seven at least one of my feeder birds sings once.

Song Sparrows seem to be getting more serious about it.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

<acontrer56...>

www.alanlcontreras.com

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>
POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!