Date: 2/2/18 8:58 am
From: Steve Compton <scompton1251...>
Subject: Re: Tufted Duck on Bulls Island, Cape Romain NWR
Craig,.
My goodness. Quite a duck year. That may be a state record bird.I
predict good business for Coastal Expeditions.
Steve ComptonPlanning a trip to Bull's Island for next weekend in
Greenville, SC

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE DroidOn 2 Feb 2018 11:54 am, James Watson
<carolinabirds...> wrote:

David McClean just contacted me to say he is looking at a Tufted
Duck in Jack's Creek on Bulls Island, Cape Romain National
Wildlife Refuge, in Awendaw, South Carolina. No details, he
simply asked me to pass this on to the listserv.

--

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and
sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.

Join us on Facebook!