Date: 1/31/18 6:49 pm
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Snowy Owl returns...sitting on top of Conns
Poop vs. Pellet - I have heard anecdotally from raptor people that the birds will have a specific area for regurgitating, separate from where they defecate. This applies more to breeding areas and / or winter roosts than in migration / passage.

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
<Clay.taylor...>