Date: 1/31/18 4:26 pm
From: Tamima Itani <tamimaitani...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Re: TWO Skokie Snow Goose - white and blue. YES
And now they are all gone, flushed by a dog. They flew west.

Tamima

On Jan 31, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Amanda Tichacek <amanda.tichacek...><mailto:<amanda.tichacek...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...><mailto:<ILbirds-noreply...>> wrote:

And now there are two. Nice opportunity to see a white and a blue Snow Goose side-by-side. 12:45 PM. Feeding together on the grass in channel park south of Touhy across from Planet Fitness. Visible from McCormick Blvd in a group of 50 Canada Geese.

Visible grin patch so this is not one of the previously reported Skokie/Evanston Ross’s Geese

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 11:50 AM, Amanda Tichacek <amanda.tichacek...><mailto:<amanda.tichacek...>> wrote:
>
> Howdy birders. At 11:40 am today (Jan 31), I located an adult blue-morph Snow Goose in the North Shore Channel. With a group of 25 Canada Geese. Approx half way between Touhy and Pratt, just a very short walk south from the west Skokie side parking lot.
>
> Amanda Tichacek
> Skokie, Cook County
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!