Date: 1/31/18 4:01 pm
From: Tamima Itani <tamimaitani...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Re: TWO Skokie Snow Goose - white and blue. YES
Sorry folks, for some reason, some of my emails are taking a while before they reach the distribution (happened with the email I sent out about the eagle as well, took a couple days to be delivered...). This is the first email I sent out this afternoon, followed by a second one stating that the geese had flown away.

Regards,

Tamima Itani

Evanston, Cook County, IL