Date: 1/31/18 3:41 pm
From: John Broz <johnbroz1944...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ, San Pedro House, Sierra Vista, Green Kingfisher Continues
We saw the Green Kingfisher today on the Wednesday Bird walk at about 10:30 on the north side of the Bridge. It was about 100 about yards north of the beige metal river monitoring box. We saw Louisiana Waterthrushes on both sides of the Bridge and the continuing Fox Sparrow near post #11.

The next Bird Walk is at 9 next Wednesday, February 7th. BLM plans to start re roofing the Bookstore soon but this should not interfere with the walk.

John Broz
Sierra Vista

Sent from my iPad