Date: 1/31/18 11:03 am
From: Amanda Tichacek <amanda.tichacek...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: TWO Skokie Snow Goose - white and blue. YES
And now there are two. Nice opportunity to see a white and a blue Snow Goose side-by-side. 12:45 PM. Feeding together on the grass in channel park south of Touhy across from Planet Fitness. Visible from McCormick Blvd in a group of 50 Canada Geese.

Visible grin patch so this is not one of the previously reported Skokie/Evanston Ross’s Geese

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 11:50 AM, Amanda Tichacek <amanda.tichacek...> wrote:
>
> Howdy birders. At 11:40 am today (Jan 31), I located an adult blue-morph Snow Goose in the North Shore Channel. With a group of 25 Canada Geese. Approx half way between Touhy and Pratt, just a very short walk south from the west Skokie side parking lot.
>
> Amanda Tichacek
> Skokie, Cook County
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Amanda Tichacek <amanda.tichacek...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)