Date: 1/30/18 9:05 pm
From: Rabbi Ilene Schneider <marltonbirder...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Common Grackle - finally for the year.....
About 2 weeks ago, my yard was invaded by a mixed flock of a couple of
dozen starlings and grackles. They emptied my feeders in short order. I was
particularly upset when they devoured $13 worth of mealworms in about 10
minutes.

Ilene

--

Rabbi Ilene Schneider, Ed.D.

CHANUKAH GUILT
UNLEAVENED DEAD
YOM KILLER
TALKING DIRTY - IN YIDDISH?
RECIPES BY THE BOOK: OAK TREE AUTHORS COOK (ed.)

Email: <rabbi.author...>
Website/Blog: rabbiauthor.com
whyninecandles.com
Facebook: facebook.com/rabbi.author