Date: 1/30/18 11:54 am
Subject: Re: Enders' note and concern plus Ohio Snowy Owls
Interesting thread, and thank you for the updates on Snowy Owls in the
Carolinas. When you say a Snowy Owl is being flown to Vermont/Minnesota on
a private plane, do you mean that it is a hitchhiker (e.g., there is
already a plane flying to these areas and the owl is along for the ride),
or do you mean that this owl is a special delivery, and a private plane is
making a trip solely to drop off an owl? Thanks.

Mike Turner
Winston-Salem, NC

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Patty Masten <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

> I had heard a private plane to Minnesota area. Did they change and Are
> they flying him to Vermont now instead?
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 30, 2018, at 2:41 PM, Ron <waxwing...> wrote:
>
> The owl from the Greensboro area will be flown soon to Vermont for
> release, in a private plane, no less.
>
> Ron Clark
> Kings Mtn. NC

Join us on Facebook!