Date: 1/30/18 8:13 am
From: Mike Patterson <celata...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Beware the fake Birds of North America email
False alarm...

Turns out I had a very old eBird (2002) account that was associated with
my email address. When they started associating BNA accounts and
eBird accounts I apparently started getting promos for both accounts.

I think I fixed things on my end and everyone can stand down.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR

Join us on Facebook!