Date: 1/30/18 6:25 am
From: Rob O'Connell <flashart123...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Re: Snowy Owl YES
To all coming down to the Jetport to see the Snowy Owls, please be aware of
the impact we have as birders. I ran across this article last night and it
looks like the Jetport has its concerns. Please make sure you obey all
posted signs and use good common sense when looking for these birds. We
obviously do not want to jeopardize the birds or jetport operations in the
process.

http://wgme.com/news/local/snowy-owls-cause-problems-at-the-jetport

Cheers,
Rob