Date: 1/29/18 7:15 pm
From: Clifford Cathers <cacathers...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZ:01/28/18:Route 86 Sells to Quijotoa Arizona
Sunday, on a trip from Tucson to Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and
back, I saw 8 CRESTED CARACARAs in scattered locations perched and flying
and a single PEREGRINE FALCON pole top (along with the more abundant
RED-TAILED HAWKs, AMERICAN KESTRELs and COOPER'S HAWKS of course).

There was nothing of note at the monument. I can't ever recall it looking
more stark, brown and dusty because of the continuing dry weather and
extended drought.

Clifford A. Cathers
Vail, AZ

<AZCliffy...>