Date: 1/29/18 3:03 pm
From: Gmail <butchchq8...>
Subject: Re: bird behavior and more
Daniel,

Interesting to note about Grasshopper Sparrows...because I have experienced the exact same thing. They were prevalent in a field that was regrown after the roads to a subdivision were put in. They bred there for at least two summers. Then the field started to become houses and that was the end of that. But I have rarely found them elsewhere around.

Butch
Bentonville