Date: 1/28/18 6:08 pm
From: Roy Boyle <royboyle...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Female Harlequin Duck - Luke, MD - continuing
The female harlequin duck I found 1/24 remains just upstream from the dam
at the paper mill in Luke, MD. It was resting on a rock towards the West
Virginia side of the river at 4:30pm about 200 yards up from the dam. A
debris pile with a branch was about 10 yards downstream and closer to the
WV side of the river. I have pics but the lighting and the distance were
too much for my camera. The cropped and enhanced pics are posted here
anyways.

--
Roy Boyle
517 Maryland Ave.