Date: 1/28/18 10:01 am
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Long-tailed Duck, McKay Road Ponds, Adams County
The female Long-tailed Duck was in the same location at 9:30 AM today, best
seen from the pin marker for this eBird hotspot:
"South Platte River (Adams Co)--McKay Rd & 100th area"
Thanks, Adam Vesely.

From Denver, drive NE on I-76, exit at 96th Ave, drive west to McKay Road,
then NW
and park on the shoulder just north of the South Platte River bridge. There
is a nice
variety of waterfowl here. The duck was diving and best seen when above
water.

Joe Roller, Denver