Date: 1/27/18 3:37 pm
From: JFR <johnfredman...>
Subject: A LINCOLN'S AT LOWE'S IN PINE BLUFF
Early this afternoon, I stopped at the Lowe's Home Improvement Center in Pine Bluff to purchase an axe. Axes and such are located adjacent to the section for bird feeders and seed, Suddenly from a shelf flew a small brown bird. He lit not far from me. A lady shopping near by said: "Oh! a sparrow." The bird was smaller than the occasional House Sparrow that I have seen flying through the store. I was able to snap one pic with my iPhone before it flew. Amazingly, it was Lincoln's Sparrow. Usually my "strange bird" sightings are in Walmart.
John Redman

Join us on Facebook!