Date: 1/27/18 11:55 am
From: akleidich <akleidich...>
Subject: Re: Mourning Dove with white tail feathers, Plum Borough, Allegheny County
Doves have white tips on their outer tail feathers. Usually covered by the central feathers.  Yours is either sticking out or the central feathers are missing. Look at pics of doves in flight.

-------- Original message --------From: Amy Henrici <henriciac...> Date: 1/27/18 1:29 PM (GMT-05:00) To: <PABIRDS...> Subject: [PABIRDS] Mourning Dove with white tail feathers, Plum Borough, Allegheny County
A dove with white tail feathers visited our feeder at lunch time today.
Other than the white tail feathers, it shows the typical Mourning Dove
features. Photos can be viewed on my ebird checklist:

Amy Henrici

Join us on Facebook!