Date: 1/27/18 11:25 am
From: Janet L Leonard <leonard.janetl...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Sequoia Audubon
Malia deserves a lot of praise and thanks for all her efforts for birding
in this area. In particular the Coastside Land Trust is very grateful for
her help with bird walks, which are so important in promoting both birding
and conservation of the Wavecrest area.

Keep up the good work; can't let the trolls win,

Jan Leonard

--
Janet L. Leonard

Join us on Facebook!