Date: 1/27/18 10:22 am
From: Magill Weber <magill_weber...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: GWR and ChandlerCackling Geese
Sorry, wrong pond. I meant Chandler Heights and Gilbert Rds.

On J27, 2018, at 11:19 AM, Magill Weber <magillweber...><mailto:<magillweber...>> wrote:

The Gilbert Water Ranch smattering of Eastern warblers continues this morning 1/27 including two NORTHERN PARULAS, and AMERICAN REDSTART.
At Chandler Heights and Ocotillo pond, I had at least a large flock of Canada Geese, with two CACKLING GEESE, along with one mystery hybrid/backcross goose. About 25% smaller than he Canadas, with a very Barnacle Goose looking head. Otherwise appeared Canada-like overall. Maybe someone with a good lens can get some definitive photos. Chandler Heights also has some American White Pelicans, as did GWR. The cormorant colony that existed here in previous years appears to have been mostly eradicated.
Magill Weber, Phoenix