Date: 1/26/18 8:06 pm
From: <polskatata...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Re: Lewis's Woodpecker in San Mateo county this century
Al,

Thank you for that summary of Lewis's Woodpecker occurrence in San Mateo County.

ALSO

Many thanks to Mr. Ron Thorn for his dedication to increasing our understanding of the status and distribution of birds in San Mateo County and the Central California coast.

Ron's critical comments over the years have helped make me the birder I am today. For years now I have looked forward to anytime he posts to Pen-birds. And in the days of the (415)681-7422 you just knew that if the message began "Today in San Mateo County" it was going to be good!!

Thank you, Ron.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Posted by: <polskatata...>