Date: 1/26/18 11:33 am
From: Michael Henderson <michael.henderson.esq...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Red-necked Grebe
The red necked grebe in Manasquan Inlet was present at 2:00 in the center
of the inlet. So most likely different individuals.

--
*Michael D. Henderson, Esq.*
Associate Attorney-at-Law

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of C. Keith
Henderson & Associates. The contents may be privileged and confidential
and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only. If you are
not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. Please note you will
never be asked to send wire instructions via email.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!