Date: 1/25/18 8:48 pm
From: Steve Loitz <steveloitz...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] RFI Lens Cleaning
If it's really dirty, first blow off any dust or grit. Then I smear a drop
of Dawn dish detergent with a very clean finger, rinse with water, allow to
air dry, then gently polish with a clean lens cloth. This may make some
shudder, but it works. I've done it a couple times a year for a few years.
I learned about it from a hunter who uses the technique for his binoculars
and rifle scopes.

Steve Loitz
Ellensburg WA

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 7:01 PM, Roger Moyer <rogermoyer1...>
wrote:

> Hi All
>

> The lenses on my binoculars have gotten quite dirty. I am wondering what
> people use to clean theirs. I have tried several different methods and it
> hasn't helped much. If anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear
> them.
>

> Roger Moyer
>
> Chehalis, WA

Steve Loitz