Date: 1/25/18 6:34 pm
Subject: King Eider - 2nd Ave Pier, Myrtle Beach SC - 1/13/2018 - Video Post
Hi All,

Thought that some might enjoy seeing some video clips of the female King
Eider, mostly foraging, at the 2nd Ave Pier in Myrtle Beach. I was able to
add some brief handheld phonescoped video clips to my eBird checklist,
instructions for downloading and playing the raw Apple MOV video files are
also in the checklist, and the video clips are available directly on Flickr as
well per info there. I set these up to run at half speed but I think that
Flickr only knows to run them at full speed. Apple QuickTime can run them
natively at half speed which is kind of cool.

The eBird checklist:

Thanks to all who have reported and posted this really great bird for the 7
southeastern-most states (#466)!

Good Birding All!

Mark

Mark McShane