Date: 1/25/18 1:12 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 1-25-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
1-25-18 Golden-Crowned Sparrow @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Sandi had our famous sparrow when she fed the birds this morning—she is our Thursday volunteer for feeding—thank you! I finally got out this afternoon and had 4 Zonotrichia, including the Golden-Crowned Sparrow. Someone asked me to list the Zonotrichia, but I think there are only 4 that we can get— Harris’s Sparrow, White-throated Sparrow, White-crowned Sparrow & Golden-Crowned Sparrow.

Pictures at:
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/83326261

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!