Date: 1/25/18 10:46 am
From: Washington Birder <info...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Washington Birder List Reporting
A reminder that toparticipate in List or Big Day Reporting for 2017, you have one week left tosend Washington Birder your report: info@wabirder

If you emailed us yourList Report and did not receive a confirmation reply, PLEASE SEND US YOUR LISTAGAIN.

Forms are available at: http://www.wabirder.com/forms.html

2017 Reports will beavailable on the Washington Birder website after February 15: http://www.wabirder.com/online.html

Updated Washington Stateand County Checklists and Birds in Washington State:a county comparison spreadsheet are now availableon the Washington Birder website. Thank you Michael Hobbs, for maintaining thewebsite. We are extremely thankful for and appreciative of his generous help,along with that of Matt Bartels. Without these two individuals, continuing thewebsite would be very difficult!

A sincere thank you to those who send “County First” sightinginformation to Washington Birder (info@wabirder)BTW, if you sent us information after themiddle of December, we were already proofreading the updated checklists, sothose additional “County Firsts” will be added during 2018.

Good Birding,

Laurie Knittle
Washington Birder: http://www.wabirder.com/index.html
Vancouver, WA