Date: 1/24/18 6:38 pm
From: Mark Ahlness <mahlness...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Email problems with Gmail/Yahoo - a fix
Nothing birdy here - this is just for those Gmail users like me, who have
found all Tweeters posts from Yahoo email users in their Spam account.

I had tried unsuccessfully to fix this before, but after Blair B wrote
about it, I decided to take another whack at the problem.

Here's how to fix it, at least from a desktop - phone interface/options are
different...

In Gmail...
1. In your Spam folder, find a Tweeters post and select/highlight it
2. Click on the down arrow by "More"
3. Choose "Filter messages like these"
4. In the field marked "Has the words", erase what's in there, and write
*Tweeters* - do not fill in any other fields
5. In bottom rt. corner, click on "Create filter with this search"
6. In the next pop-up, check only the box that says "Never send it to Spam"
7. Click on "Create filter"

When Tweeters posts from Yahoo email users finally start arriving in your
Inbox (yay!), they will come with a warning about Yahoo failing "required
tests for authentication" - whatever...

Good luck - Mark

Mark Ahlness
<mahlness...>