Date: 1/22/18 1:57 pm
From: Justin Bosler <justin.bosler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: More Red Crossbills in Lubbock
Hi David,
The pecan that the Type 2 Red Crossbills were using at the Iraan Golf Club
appeared to be one of the small, native ones. They had no problem prying
open the shells to extract the pecan nuts.

Good birding!
Justin Bosler
currently in Portland, OR

On Jan 22, 2018 1:53 PM, "David Sarkozi" <david...> wrote:

Anthony,

Could you tell if the pecan trees were the small native pecans or
larger non-native?

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX